- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 (12-ounce bag) frozen riced cauliflower (or 2 cups fresh riced cauliflower)
- 1 small white onion, finely diced and soaked in water for about 10 minutes and drained
- 1 cup parsley leaves, packed, finely chopped
- 1 cup cilantro leaves, packed, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dill sprigs, packed, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, packed, finely chopped
- 1 pound campari tomatoes, chopped
- 6 Persian cucumbers, diced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large skillet set over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add cauliflower rice and cook until starting to dry out, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a large bowl and stir in onions, parsley, cilantro, dill, mint, tomatoes and cucumbers. Dress with lemon juice, remaining 1/4 cup olive oil, sesame seeds and salt; toss to serve.