- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 (12-ounce bag) frozen riced cauliflower (or 2 cups fresh riced cauliflower)
- 2 cups frozen broccoli, thawed and roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups diced chicken, pre-cooked (e.g., rotisserie chicken)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Meanwhile, on the stovetop, heat the oil in a wide skillet and cook the onion until starting to brown, about 7 minutes. Add the cauliflower rice and continue cooking until cauliflower is also golden, about 7 more minutes. Add the broccoli and seasonings and cook until heated through.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in chicken, sour cream and 1 1/2 cups of the cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 8 by 8-inch baking dish, cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove foil, add remaining half cup of cheese and bake for another 10 minutes or until top is bubbling and golden.