- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil, divided
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 (12-ounce) bag frozen riced cauliflower (or 2 cups fresh riced cauliflower)
- 1 cup drained kimchi, liquid reserved, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons reserved kimchi juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 eggs
- 2 scallions, white and green parts, sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, loosely packed, torn
- 4 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Heat 1 tablespoon sesame oil in a large skillet. Add onion and cook until golden. Once the onion is golden, add the cauliflower rice and cook until it's also golden and browning.
- Deglaze the pan with the reserved kimchi juice and scrape up any browned bits. Add the kimchi and cook the moisture off. Season with soy sauce and transfer the cauliflower rice to four bowls.
- In the same pan, fry eggs in 1 tablespoon of sesame oil. Top the cauliflower rice with with fried eggs, scallions, cilantro and sesame seeds.