- 1/4 cup Sriracha sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp agar agar
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable or canola oil, kept in the freezer for at least 1 hour
- In a saucepan, add Sriracha and water and bring to a boil.
- Whisk in the agar agar until dissolved.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Place the cold oil in a glass and place the Sriracha mixture into a pipette.
- Slowly squeeze droplets into the cold oil and let form into spheres.
- Leave in the cold oil for about 2 minutes then strain the spheres out of the oil and store in ice water in a sealed container until needed.