- 4 cedar wraps
- 4, 6 ounce salmon fillets
- 1 small zucchini, cut into thin rounds
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Soak cedar wraps in water for at least 5 minutes.
- Next, place a few zucchini rounds on the soaked cedar wrap, followed by the salmon. (Make sure the salmon and veggies are going in the same direction as the wood grain. This will allow the wrap to close properly.)
- Coat the salmon with a few tablespoons of pesto.
- Close the wrap over the salmon and secure with two strands of butcher twine. Trim excess string.
- Place wrapped salmon on a sheet tray and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Carefully cut twine and peel back cedar wraps.
- Serve with rice or noodles covered in zucchini pesto. Enjoy!