- 1 milk carton (or diamond-shaped molds)
- 1 1/2 cups seasoned sushi rice
- 3 tablespoons tarako (salted cod roe)
- 4 perilla leaves, minced
- Kinshi tamago (thin egg omelette strips)
- 2 slices smoked salmon, rolled into rose shapes
- 3 snow peas, boiled and cut in half diagonally
- Ikura (salmon roe)
- Divide sushi rice into three even portions.
- Mix tarako into one portion of rice and mix well.
- Mix the minced perilla leaves into another portion of rice.
- Cut out two molds out of a milk carton 6 centimeters in thickness. You should have two diamond-shaped molds.
- Put the molds onto a serving plate. Layer the rice inside the mold starting with the perilla rice, followed by the white rice and ending with the tarako rice.
- Take off the mold and decorate with kinshi tamago, smoked salmon roses, snow peas and ikura.