- 1 pound peeled and deveined shrimp, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped white onion
- 2 1/2 cups lime juice, divided
- Minced Jalapeño
- 3/4 cup cucumber, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup Roma tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- Cooking oil
- Mini tortillas
- In a large bowl, add the shrimp, onion and half of the lime juice. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove plastic and drain the lime juice.
- Add the remaining lime juice, jalapeños, cucumber, tomatoes, cilantro and salt to taste. Mix well.
- In a large dutch oven heat oil to 375* F. Using a metal scooper carefully dip the tortilla 'cup' into the oil. Remove until golden crispy to a paper towel lined plate.
- Fill tortilla cups with ceviche mixture.