- 1 pound peeled and deveined shrimp, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped white onion
- 2 1/2 cups lime juice, divided
- Minced Jalapeño
- Mangos (halved, gutted into boats, diced)
- Aleppo chili powder
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- In a large bowl, add the shrimp, onion and half of the lime juice. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove plastic and drain the lime juice.
- Cut mangos in half, gut into boats, and dice into cubes.
- Add the remaining lime juice to shrimp, jalapeños, diced mango, chili aleppo, cilantro and salt to taste. Mix well. Add mixture to mango boats.