- 1 pound peeled and deveined shrimp, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped white onion
- 2 1/2 cups lime juice, divided
- Minced Jalapeño
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- Whole pineapple (gutted, and cubed)
- In a large bowl, add the shrimp, onion and half of the lime juice. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove plastic and drain the lime juice.
- Gut the pineapple, chop into cubes, and add to ceviche mixture.
- Add the remaining lime juice and jalapeños, and chopped cilantro. Add salt to taste and mix well.
- Add ceviche mixture to pineapple bowl and enjoy!