- 1 pound white fish fillets (tilapia, basa, or cod)
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons grapefruit, juiced
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red bell pepper, small dice
- 1 tablespoon serrano chili, small dice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Prep fish: check for any pin bones by running your fingers along the fish fillets. Remove with tweezers if needed. Trim any dark flesh or silver skin. Cut into small cubes and place in a large bowl.
- Add red onion, garlic, red bell pepper, chili, and cilantro. Add lemon juice, lime juice, and grapefruit juice. Then season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Cover and let sit in the fridge for at least 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 24-cup mini muffin pan. Place one wonton wrapper in each well to form cups. Bake for about 8-10 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- To assemble, fill each cup with ceviche and sprinkle cilantro on top.