- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup white chocolate, chopped in pieces
- 2 tablespoons sparkling wine
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- Pearl candies, to garnish
- Gold cupcake wrappers
- In a pan over medium heat, add sweetened condensed milk and butter. Stir together.
- Once heated, add white chocolate and stir until melted.
- Next, add sparkling wine followed by heavy cream, and stir until the mixture loosens from the bottom of the pan and comes to a light boil. Remove from the burner.
- In a round baking dish, pour mixture and chill for 4 hours to bring out the flavor.
- Once firm, roll into small balls.
- In a bowl, pour the pearl candies and roll the balls so they are fully coated in pearl candies.
- In the gold wrappers, place each Champagne Brigadeiro.