Made with condensed milk, Champagne and pearl candy, these may be the fanciest sweets ever.
- 2 cans condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup chocolate pieces
- 2 tablespoons Champagne or sparkling wine
- 3 spoonfuls of heavy cream
- Pearl candy, to garnish
- In a pan, heat the condensed milk and butter. Once heated, add the chocolate and let it melt.
- Add two tablespoons of Champagne, then the heavy cream. Keep stirring until the mixture comes loose from the bottom of the pan.
- Turn off burner, pour into a baking dish, and let it cool for 4 hours to bring out the flavor.
- Roll into small balls and finish off with the pearl candy.