- 2 teaspoons powdered gelatin
- 1/4 cup champagne (or sparkling wine)
- 2 cups half & half
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- Cranberry sauce for topping
- Mix and bloom the gelatin with the champagne.
- In a saucepan add 3/4 the half&half, sugar, and vanilla until sugar dissolves. Remove from before it steams.
- Mix the remaining half&half with the bloomed gelatin mixture. Then mix this into the saucepan cream mixture off heat. Pour into glasses and chill for 2-4 hours.
- In a bowl mix the egg white and salt, then add the lemon juice. Finally mix in the cranberries, coating each one then drain onto a paper towel. Coat with sugar.
- Serve Panna Cotta with Cranberry Sauce and Sugared Cranberries.