- 400 grams Oreos
- 200 grams unsalted butter (melted)
- 450 grams dark cooking chocolate
- 100 milliliters thickened cream, (35 percent fat content)
- 100 milliliters baileys
- 600 grams fresh raspberries to decorate
- Icing sugar to decorate
- Mint leave to decorate
- To make the crust add Oreos to a food processor and process to a fine crumb. Add melted butter and pulse until combined. Add to a rectangle tart tin measuring 36 centimeters x 13 centimeters x 3 centimeters. Use the back or a tablespoon to spread evenly across the sides and bottom and press down firmly. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- To make ganache add cream and baileys to a large microwave safe mixing bowl. Mix well. Add dark chocolate and microwave for 20 seconds at a time, mixing each time until smooth. Add ganache to pre-prepared tart shell. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Add some extra chocolate on top of the tart to help stick all of the raspberries on top. Dust with icing sugar and garnish with mint leaves.