- 2 chicken breast halves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 lime, zested
- Black pepper
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 5 ounces mozzarella, cut into strips
- Mash the garlic with lime zest, salt and pepper until it becomes a paste.
- Butterfly the chicken breasts and add garlic paste. Add the sun-dried tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and spinach. Close and seal with toothpicks.
- Rub more garlic paste onto the outside of the chicken.
- In a nonstick frying pan, add olive oil. Cook the chicken for 8 minutes on each side, until done.