- 2 pounds potatoes, boiled
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup white flour
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Black pepper
- 5 to 6 mozzarella cheese sticks, halved
- Frying oil
- Mash the potatoes, let cool slightly, and add the egg yolks and flour.
- Add the parsley, season with salt and pepper, and mix well until a dough forms.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Form the potato balls and fill with the cheese sticks.
- Dip balls in breadcrumbs, then fry in hot oil.
- Drain on paper towels before serving.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE