- 6 slices white bread, thick slices
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ cup milk
- 1 package corn potage mix
- 4 cups white cheddar cheese, shredded
- Fresh parsley, for seasoning
- Fresh black pepper, for seasoning
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- With a small round cutter, cut out 1 large circle in the center of 4 slices of bread. Take 1 slice of bread (not hollowed out) and dip in egg mixture so it is fully coated.
- On a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil, place the coated slice of bread.
- Next, dip each piece of hollowed out bread in egg mixture so they are fully coated. Then, stack them one by one on top of the slice of bread so it forms a tower.
- Cut up the circular bread pieces into strips to use for dipping.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes along with additional small slices of bread until toasted and golden brown.
- In a large saucepan, add milk and corn potage mix. Whisk together until smooth.
- Add in the cheddar and whisk together until creamy, smooth.
- Carefully, pour mixture into center of the bread tower.
- Season with fresh black pepper and parsley.
- Dip toast slices and enjoy.