- 2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 cups Arugula
- 6 Radishes, sliced thinly
- 1 cooked chicken breast, pulled
- 2 tablespoons White wine vinegar
- Begin by making the taco mould set up: place two glasses upside down and then balance a skinny rolling pin or wooden spoon over top.
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. On a baking sheet covered in parchment divide the parmesan cheese into 4 equal portions and flatten into 5 inch circles. Bake for 8 minutes until fully melted and golden around the edges.
- Working quickly, use a flat spatula to lift the melted cheese onto the rolling pin and fold over the edges. Use your fingers to help form the shape; if the cheese firms up too quickly place back in the oven to soften up before attempting again. Let cool completely.
- In a bowl mix the chicken with the vinegar. To assemble, fill each taco with arugula, radishes, and chicken.