- 7 ounces vanilla crackers or graham crackers
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 14 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 17 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted
- 1 cup chocolate sprinkles
- In a food processor, grind the crackers, add the butter, and mix for another 2 minutes or until it forms crumbs.
- Cover the bottom of a springform pan with parchment paper. Press crumb mixture into bottom and sides of pan and place in the refrigerator.
- In a mixing bowl add cream cheese, heavy cream, sugar and vanilla extract. Beat until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and place in fridge for 1 hour or until hardened.
- Remove the cheesecake from the pan.
- Use a sharp knife to score the cheesecake into slices without cutting all the way through.
- Add the popsicle sticks, then cut the cheesecake slices.
- Place them in the freezer for 3 hours until frozen.
- Dip cheesecake slices in the melted chocolate. Decorate with chocolate sprinkles and serve.