- 1 1/2 cups graham crackers
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 4 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 5 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- To make the crust: In a food processor, add the graham crackers and grind until crumbly. Add cinnamon and melted butter and pulse to combine. Press mixture into the bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Place in fridge to harden.
- For the filling: In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar, sour cream and vanilla until smooth and creamy. Whisk in eggs one at a time, making sure not to overmix. Pour filling into crust. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until top is golden.
- Once fully baked, turn oven off and crack oven door to slowly allow cheesecake to cool. Once cool enough to touch, allow to cool on counter until it reaches room temp. Once at room temp, wrap with plastic wrap and place in fridge for 2 hours. Unwrap and allow to cool for additional 2 hours before serving.