- 3 (8-ounce) blocks cream cheese, just softened
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 bunches chives, thinly sliced
- 1 cup finely chopped dried cranberries
- Roasted red pepper, for bow
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, add cream cheese, cheddar and garlic powder. Mix until blended.
- Add chives and cranberries to their own individual bowls.
- Roll cream cheese mixture into 1-inch balls, and roll each ball through chives then form into a wreath.
- Roll 4 1/2-inch balls for the ornaments, and roll through the cranberries. Place ornaments on top of wreath. Garnish with a red pepper bow.
- Can be served immediately or chilled before serving. Serve with crackers.