- 12 tart dough for frying
- 300 grams sliced beef
- 1/2 green pepper cut into thin strips
- 1/2 red onion cut into strips
- 12 thin strips of mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of powdered garlic
- 1 beaten egg
- Oil for frying
- Melt the butter in a hot pan, then add the onion, the pepper and the meat cut into thin strips. Cook until golden brown, then season with salt, pepper and powdered garlic. Remove and let cool.
- Place the dough on a clean surface, incorporate some of the previous mixture as filling, a strip of mozzarella cheese, then close the dough by joining both tips.
- Brush with egg and fry in abundant oil.
- Drain over absorbent paper.