Cheesy French Fries
Parmesan-crusted and topped with ooey, gooey cheese, these fries will disappear in no time.
- 20 grams cornflakes
- 3 potatoes
- Olive oil
- For the seasoning:
- 30 grams Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2/3 teaspoon salt
- For the cheese sauce:
- 80 grams cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Bacon bits, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Crush cornflakes in a bag. Set aside.
- Mix Parmesan cheese, paprika, parsley, garlic powder, and salt in a bowl. Combine cornflakes with seasoning mixture.
- Cut potatoes into wedges, and toss with olive oil until coated.
- Coat potatoes with seasoning. On a tray lined with parchment paper, place the potatoes.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- To make the cheese sauce, combine cheddar and milk, then microwave until melted.
- Remove potatoes from oven. Pour cheese sauce over the potatoes.
- Serve topped with chopped parsley and bacon bits.