- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 8 ounces each)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup freshly grated extra sharp yellow Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Canola oil cooking spray
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Heat oven to 450°F. Line a baking tray with a wire cooking rack greased with non-stick spray.
- Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Mix melted butter, Dijon mustard and garlic in a medium bowl. In another medium bowl, combine breadcrumbs, cheese, parsley, garlic powder, cayenne, salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken into the melted butter mixture, followed by breadcrumbs mixture, pressing to evenly coat.
- Place on prepared wire rack, spritz with non-stick spray, and bake for 25 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through. Serve with lemon wedges.