Kimchi and Pork Gyoza With 4 Cheeses
These fried dumplings are cheesy, a little spicy and ridiculously yummy.
- 15 sheets gyoza wrappers
- 150 grams ground pork
- 150 grams kimchee, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 30 grams mozzarella cheese
- 20 grams cheddar cheese
- 20 grams blue cheese
- 20 grams parmegiano reggiano
- Thinly sliced welsh onion
- Thinly sliced chili peppers
- Combine pork and chopped up kimchee in a bowl and mix well.
- Wrap with gyoza wrappers to make 15 dumplings.
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Arrange gyoza dumplings in a circle.
- Once bottom is golden brown and crispy, add water and cook covered for 5-7 minutes on low heat.
- Top with mozzarella, cheddar, blue cheese and parmesan reggiano.
- Cook until cheese melts and becomes a little crispy on the bottom.
- Invert onto a plate and serve hot.