- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1 pound white button mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 cup cooked and cooled rice
- 1/2 cup Kraft Parmesan Finely Shredded Cheese
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- 4 Kraft Natural Swiss Cheese Slices
- 4 brioche buns
- 1/4 cup Heinz Mustard
- 1/4 cup Heinz Mayochup
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced into rounds
- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, add the butter and 1 tablespoon oil. When the butter has melted, stir in the mushrooms. Cook mushrooms for 12-15 minutes, until all of the liquid evaporates. Season with salt and pepper and set aside to cool.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix the rice, parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, egg, chives, salt and pepper. Stir in mushrooms and mix until well combined. Form into 4 patties and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium heat, add remaining 2 tablespoons oil and cook the patties for 8 minutes per side, or until golden and crisp, pressing down gently with a spatula as they cook. Top with Swiss cheese in the last few minutes of cooking.
- To assemble: Spread Heinz Yellow Mustard on the bottom half of each bun. Place a burger on each bun. Top with onion, lettuce and Heinz Mayochup.