- 1 sheet silver gelatin
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/3 cups gianduja chocolate, chopped
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter
- Flaky sea salt
- Soak the gelatin in a medium bowl of ice water until completely softened.
- In a medium pot, bring the milk and cream to a simmer.
- Squeeze the water from the gelatin, add to the pot, and stir to dissolve.
- Place chocolate in a heatproof bowl and pour the hot milk/cream mixture over the top. Use a hand mixer to blend until completely smooth. Add the butter and blend until smooth.
- Season with flaky sea salt and transfer to a large bowl (or pastry bag).
- Place in the refrigerator to chill completely, at least 3 hours.