- 12 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Place the bittersweet chocolate and butter in a heat-proof bowl over a pot of simmering water. Stir until fully melted, then remove from the heat.
- Gradually whisk in the sugar and add the eggs one at a time, mixing after each addition. Add the cocoa powder and the pinch of salt.
- Gently fold the flour into the mixture with a rubber spatula and add the mini chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into a square 9x9-inch cake pan that has been buttered and lined with parchment paper, ensuring that excess parchment paper is hanging off of both sides. Smooth the surface of the batter and bake at 350 degrees for 60 to 80 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Place the pan on a wire rack and allow the brownies to cool completely while still in the pan.
- Slice and enjoy!