- 1 cup rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups Alfredo sauce
- 8-10 lasagna noodles
- 1 egg
- 1 15 ounces container of ricotta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Parsley to garnish
- Cook noodles according to package instructions. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a bowl, combine ricotta, egg, Parmesan, mozzarella, garlic powder, oregano, shredded chicken, and salt and pepper.
- Pour some Alfredo sauce into a greased baking dish. Spread some filling across each lasagna sheet. Roll them up and place them in the alfredo sauce. Spoon some more alfredo sauce on top and a sprinkling of mozzarella.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling. Serve with fresh chopped parsley on top.