- 1 chicken breast cut into strips
- 10.6 ounces heavy cream
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Black pepper
- Chopped parsley
- 8.8 ounces fettuccine
- In a hot skillet, grill the chicken strips until golden brown. Reserve.
- In the same skillet, add the heavy cream and cook over low heat.
- Add the egg yolk, Parmesan cheese and season with nutmeg, salt and pepper. Add the chicken.
- Cook the fettuccine according to the package, drain and transfer to skillet.
- Finish with chopped parsley.