- For the cheese tortilla:
- 1 1/3 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- For the chicken Caesar salad
- 2 grilled chicken breasts, sliced
- 1/3 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup Italian-style croutons
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and chopped
- Warm a 4-inch non tick saute pan to medium-high heat. Once the pan is warmed, pour in 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese and pat down so it is spread out evenly. Allow to cook 1 to 2 minutes on one side until cheese has melted and turned golden brown. Flip and cook 1 minute more. Very carefully fold the cheese so that it creates the shape of a taco shell, and place in between the cups of an upside down cupcake tin. Allow to cool completely. Repeat to create 4 taco shells.
- Coat the inside of a large bowl with the Caesar salad dressing. Add the remaining salad ingredients except the bacon and toss to combine.
- Place an equal amount of salad into each taco shell and garnish with bacon pieces.