Buffalo chicken pizza took a trip to Italy and came back full of spices like paprika, rosemary, thyme and more!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 teaspoon spicy paprika
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 4 cups wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Prepare a 9x13 baking dish with olive oil.
- In a saute pan over medium heat, drizzle olive oil and saute the onion. Add the chicken. Season with salt, paprika and thyme.
- Add half of the tomato sauce and mix well. If too dry, add more olive oil. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the wheat flour, yeast and sugar.
- Add the water and olive oil little by little and stir until you get a smooth and sticky dough.
- Transfer dough to prepared baking dish. Brush with remaining tomato sauce, add the chicken and press down so that the chicken sinks into the dough.
- Drizzle with a dash of olive oil, sprinkle with rosemary and Parmesan and allow to rise for 30 minutes.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes or until the dough is golden.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE