- 1 cup rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 medium sourdough bread
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan, grated
- 3/4 cup marinara
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Parsley to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut a shallow hole in the top of the bread. Remove the top piece, then place it in a food processor to turn into fine crumbs. Mix with some finely chopped parsley and Parmesan. Set aside.
- Sprinkle some mozzarella on the inside of the bread bowl. Then add the shredded chicken, sauce, more mozzarella, and a few tablespoons of the breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and the surface is golden brown.