- 2 sweet potatoes, skin on
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Wash the sweet potatoes and wrap in tin foil. Place in the oven and bake for 45-60 minutes, or until sweet potatoes are cooked through and tender.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add the olive oil. Season the chicken with the salt and pepper and place into the hot oil.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes, flipping occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through and the sides are golden-brown. Once the chicken is cooked, dice into bite-size cubes.
- Add the spinach into the skillet and toss, cooking over medium heat, for 1-2 minutes, or until the spinach is mostly wilted.
- To prepare the sweet potato, start by slicing a deep slit (but not all the way through the potato) from end to end with a knife, then "crack" the potato open by squeezing the ends towards one another. It will pop right open.
- Top with the spinach, cubed chicken, dollop of plain Greek yogurt, and then the sliced green onions.