- 3 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup honey mustard, plus more for dipping
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups salted pretzels, ground
- Olive oil for drizzle
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F, and prepare a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a shallow dish, whisk together eggs and honey mustard.
- Place flour with a sprinkle of salt and pepper into another separate shallow dish.
- Place the ground pretzels in a third shallow dish.
- Dredge the chicken in the flour mixture, followed by the egg and mustard mixture and finally the ground pretzels.
- Place the tenders on the prepared baking sheet and drizzle with canola oil and a pinch of salt.
- Bake the tenders for about 20-25 minutes until cooked through. Finish under the broiler for 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with honey mustard dipping sauce