- 1 1/2 cups thickened/whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup dulce de leche
- 200 grams peanut butter
- 4 waffle cups
- 400 grams dark choc (melted)
- 400 grams chopped peanuts
- Choc Sauce to drizzle
- 200 milliliters Whipped cream to decorate
- X4 maraschino cherries
- Combine your cream and sweetened condensed milk in a large mixing bowl and mix using a stand mixer or hand mixer until you reach stiff peaks.
- Add cocoa powder and continue beating until well combined. Fold in peanut butter chips and 1/4 cup dulce de leche.
- Transfer half to a deep baking tin. Add the rest of the dulce de leche and then add the rest of the ice cream. Freeze for at least 2-3 hours.
- Dip the top of the waffle cups in melted chocolate and sprinkle chopped peanuts on top. Chill for 20 min.
- Spread peanut butter on top of ice cream when you take it out of the freezer and then drizzle chocolate sauce. Sprinkle rest of the chopped peanuts on top.
- Scoop ice cream into waffle cups, top with whipped cream and a cherry.