- 2-8 ounces cut of cleaned hanger steak
- 1 ounce molasses
- 1 ounce sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon smoked sea salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh black pepper
- 2 lemons, halved
- 8 green onions
- Combine molasses and sherry vinegar and rub into the steaks and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Season with smoked sea salt and black pepper and sear on a grill for 3 minutes per side.
- Once done, set aside to rest and char the lemon (skin-side up) and onions on the grill and use the open flame on the burner (or a handheld torch) to char them.
- Plate as you please!