- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/3 cups cream cheese
- 10 1/2 ounces dulce de leche
- 1 1/8 cups chocolate, melted
- Powdered sugar, for sprinkling
- 5 ounces cocoa cookies, crushed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare a rimmed baking sheet with buttered parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, add the eggs, sugar and honey and use a hand mixer to blend for 5 minutes. Fold in the flour and cocoa.
- Pour mixture onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 12 minutes, then allow to cool. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese and dulce de leche. Spread mixture on top of the pionono and roll it up. Drizzle with the melted chocolate and sprinkle with crushed cookies before slicing and serving.