Chocolate & Strawberry Pancake Tacos
Who needs ice cream cones when you can have ice cream tacos?
- 4 bread slices
- For the egg mixture:
- 1 egg, beaten
- 20g sugar
- 150ml milk
- Chocolate for coating, as needed
- Diced almonds, as needed
- Chocolate ice cream, as needed
- Strawberry ice cream, as needed
- Chocolate sauce, as needed
- Sprinkles, as needed
- With a rolling pin, flatten bread slices.
- Place a small bowl on top and cut out the bread around it.
- Briefly dip the bread in the egg mixture and bake in the oven at 180°C for 15 minutes.
- Coat the edges of the tacos with chocolate and sprinkle with diced almonds.
- Fill the tacos with ice cream of your choice.
- Drizzle on top some chocolate sauce and sprinkles.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE