- 1 block cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sweetened condensed milk (1/2 can)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 Birthday Cake Oreos, divided
- Crush half of the Oreos. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, blend cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and lemon juice until smooth.
- Mix in the crushed Oreos.
- Place cupcake sleeves into a cupcake pan and place an Oreo in the bottom of each.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the sleeves, and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours or until set.
- Top with fresh whipped cream and more Oreo (optional).