- 1 tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff, warmed
- 1 package chocolate instant pudding mix
- 14 S’mores Oreos, chopped
- 12 vanilla ice cream sandwiches
- 1/2 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk marshmallow fluff and 1 cup whipped topping with a hand mixer until blended.
- Add pudding mix and blend until fully combined.
- Stir in 1 cup chopped cookies.
- To build your cake, lay 4 ice cream sandwiches, side-by-side, on a freezer-safe serving platter; cover with half the pudding mixture. Repeat layers and top with remaining sandwiches.
- Frost with remaining whipped topping and garnish with remaining chopped cookies, mini marshmallows and chocolate sauce.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours.