- 1 packet (85g) green jello
- 2 tbsp gelatin
- 1/3 cup water
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tbsp condensed milk
- 1 cup dark chocolate, melted
- 2 tbsp liquid coconut oil
- Pour the powdered jello, gelatin and water into a small saucepan, and let sit for 5 minutes until the gelatin softens.
- Place the saucepan on the stove and set it to medium heat. Fully dissolve the jello and gelatin in the water while stirring, about 5-10 minutes. Add the milk and condensed milk and stir to combine.
- Pour the liquid into a frog-shaped mold. Place this in the fridge until they have fully set and feel bouncy, about 3-5 hours.
- Combine the dark chocolate and liquid coconut oil in a bowl. Place a frog on a fork and dunk into the chocolate, fully coating it. Tap the fork a couple times on the edge of the bowl to remove any excess chocolate, then transfer to a wire rack. Repeat with the remaining frogs and allow the chocolate to set at room temperature, 20-30 minutes. Enjoy!