- 1 pound California grapes
- 8 ounces dark or semisweet chocolate
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- Rinse and dry grapes. Freeze overnight.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a double boiler or the microwave, melt the chocolate and coconut oil together. Remove from heat and stir for a minute or two until chocolate is smooth and not too hot.
- One at a time, drop the grapes into the chocolate, then lift them out with a fork and set them on the parchment paper. Sprinkle immediately with sprinkles.
- Alternatively, if you want your grapes to be smooth all the way around, use a toothpick to dip them into the chocolate, sprinkle with sprinkles, then let them dry on the toothpick (this will only take a few seconds) before popping them off onto parchment paper.
- Enjoy fresh or store in the freezer!