- 1 cup biscuits/thin cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups fresh cream
- 1 (14 ounces) can condensed milk
- 1 (4 ounces) bar bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 (4 ounces) bar milk chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Chocolate-covered biscuits, to garnish
- In a food processor or blender, blend biscuits and add the melted butter. Reserve.
- In a medium bowl, beat the fresh cream and condensed milk until combined.
- In small bowls or ramekins, layer the crushed biscuits and top with the condensed cream. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Melt bittersweet chocolate and milk chocolate in a double-boiler. Remove from heat and mix in the heavy cream.
- Pour chocolate on top of cream layer, then garnish with chocolate-dipped biscuits.