Filled with dulce de leche and topped with ice cream, this chocolate crêpe is simple yet so yummy.
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 3 1/2 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 (13.4 ounces) can dulce de leche
- Vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate syrup
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs and add the cocoa powder.
- Add the butter, milk and vanilla, mixing well. Add the flour and salt, and stir until you have a smooth batter.
- Preheat a frying pan over medium heat, brush with oil and pour in enough batter to cover the entire bottom of the pan.
- When the edges are golden brown, flip it over to brown the other side.
- With the crepe still warm, top it with the dulce de leche, fold it in half twice and serve with a scoop of ice cream and chocolate syrup.