- Nonstick cooking spray
- 33 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 cup Lucky Charms cereal, marshmallows only
- Food coloring: pink, green, blue, purple, red
- Lightly grease a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray, blotting any pools of oil with a paper towel. Set aside.
- In a large stainless steel mixing bowl set over a pot of barely simmering water (making sure that the bottom of the bowl does not touch the water), melt white chocolate until smooth.
- Using a 2 tablespoon measure, pour the melted chocolate into the bottom of each mold (only fill 8). Place into the refrigerator to set for 10 minutes.
- Remove the muffin pan from the refrigerator. Add 1 tablespoon of marshmallows into the center of each mold. Top with 2 tablespoons of melted chocolate, making sure to cover the marshmallows. Use the back of a spoon to smooth the surface if necessary. Gently squeeze one drop of food coloring onto each mold. Use a wooden skewer to create a decorative swirl. For added effect, you can crumble some of the remaining marshmallows on top.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes until set.
- Use a small offset spatula to remove the chocolate cups from the mold. Store at room temperature.