- 1 sheet puff pastry
- Egg, beaten
- 2 bars chocolate
- Chocolate custard:
- 2 egg yolks
- 20 grams sugar
- 15 grams flour
- 200 cups milk
- 1 bar chocolate
- 10 grams unsweetened cocoa
- Thaw pastry sheets and slice into 1/2 inch strips.
- Wrap strips around the forms making sure to overlap while wrapping.
- Brush with beaten egg and bake for 15 minutes at 200 degrees C.
- Combine 2 egg yolks and 20 grams sugar in a bowl and mix well until combined. Sift in flour and unsweetened cocoa and mix well. Finally add in milk in small amounts, mixing in between. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes at 600 watts.
- Break in chocolate while the mixture is still hot and mix with a wire whisk until chocolate has melted. Microwave the mixture for 2 minutes.
- Once mixture is cool enough, put it in the refrigerator to cool until thick and smooth. Transfer the mixture into a piping bag.
- Melt 2 chocolate bars and set aside.
- Pipe chocolate custard into the pastry horns. Then dip one end into the melted chocolate and let it harden on parchment paper before serving.