- 1 (3.4 ounces) package chocolate flavor instant pudding mix
- 2 1/2 cups cold whole milk, divided
- 1 box store-bought chocolate cake mix
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Oreo cookies, divided
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows, divided
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- For garnish:
- Marshmallows, chocolate syrup, crushed Oreos, fresh strawberry slices and vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F, and prepare a 13x9-inch glass baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, whisk together the dry pudding mix and 2 1/2 cups of milk for about 2 minutes until smooth and slightly thickened.
- Stir in cake mix, followed by the remaining milk and whisk until incorporated. Fold in 1 cup crushed Oreos, 1 cup mini marshmallows and 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Stir until combined.
- Spread batter evenly in bottom of the prepared pan.
- Scatter chocolate chips evenly on the top of the batter and bake 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out mostly clean.
- Immediately sprinkle with remaining mini marshmallows and allow to cool.
- Before serving, garnish with chocolate syrup, remaining crushed Oreos and freshly sliced strawberries, and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.