Of all the lasagnas out there, this is the one with Chocolate. This Chocolate Lasagna is a dessert you don't want to miss.
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 2 (8-ounce) packages of softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 (3-ounce) boxes of chocolate instant pudding
- 2 1/2 cups of milk
- 1 box of chocolate graham crackers
- Cocoa powder
- In a mixing bowl combine the heavy cream and sugar then whip until a fluffy texture is achieved.
- Using a secondary bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar, milk and salt until a smooth consistency is reached. Fold in the whipped cream mix.
- In a different bowl, beat pudding mix with 2 1/2 cups milk until combined.
- Cover bottom of baking dish with chocolate graham crackers, breaking to fit if needed.
- Spread a third of the cream cheese mixture evenly over graham layer in baking dish.
- Place half of pudding mixture over cream cheese; spread evenly.
- Cover pudding with an additional layer of graham crackers and repeat layers of cream cheese and pudding.
- Place the last layer of graham crackers on top. Place the remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours to overnight with a plastic wrap cover.
- When ready to serve, dust with cocoa powder.
- Cut into squares, serve cold and enjoy!