Chocolate Marshmallow Pops
There's a squishy surprise in the center of these chocolate pops!
- Colored chocolates, as needed
- 200g strawberry chocolate
- 9 marshmallows
- 100g chocolate
- 40ml heavy cream
- Make patterns with colored chocolates using an ice cube tray.
- Let chill in the freezer until hardened.
- Melt chocolate and pour into the ice cube tray as coating.
- Remove any excess chocolate before chilling in the freezer.
- Add chocolate and heavy cream to a pot and. Mix while heating to make ganache.
- Add marshmallows and the ganache into each mold. Pour over the chocolate and insert sticks.
- Let chill in the freezer again until hardened.
- Plate the pops and enjoy!
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE